- We won’t pass your data on to 3rd parties under any circumstances.
- We collect data so we can inform users of new and exciting developments at E3. We only do this if you opt in to receive future communications.
- We also collect user data if you download our resource files. This data is kept for marketing purposes.
- We keep collected data in a secure database. If you have opted in to receive future communications from the E3 Community, we retain your data for this function. If you have downloaded articles, we will retain your data for 12 months.
- We purge our data regularly to remove redundant and out of date.
- We comply with the UK Data Protection Act and EU regulations. If you have an issue with our data collection policies, please contact us (see below for contact information). If you are unsatisfied with our response, contact the UK Data Protection Commissioner.
- This website uses session cookies; these don’t remain on your machine after you have ended your session. These are to enable the site to work, and to collect data on the sequence of pages you visit, which we use to optimise the site navigation.
- If you choose to download further information from our website, we ask you to complete a small form. We will then place a persistent cookie on your machine to prevent you from having to complete the same form again for any additional downloads you choose. The content of the cookie consists of an encrypted personal identifier. The cookie will be set to expire 12 months from the date it is set. For marketing purposes, we record the file you download. Information will also be analysed to optimise our website navigation and design.
- Visits to our websites, like virtually all websites, are recorded in our log files. Log files record the pages you read and the files you download. We use this information to optimise our site rather than to collect any personal data.
- The E3 can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on +32 15 64 25 00, or :
E3 European Agency Network
Stationsstraat 60 b3
Helga Van Itterbeeck : helga(at)e3network.com
Jordan Audenaert (president) : jordan(at)e3network.com
Please contact us on the above address is you wish to enquire about personal information we may hold.